From:
Allison Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 12:32:11 -0700
Special Agent Dizzy here.....

Rosie, and Maxie:)

Being dat I am da oldest of awll my "sibs" and the fact I am da only giwl ,
I tawt I should say "Way to gow".  I am verwy excited dat yews tews found da
perfect mens to spend da west of yews lives wit.  I would like to gives yews
some words of advise to wemember forever;

 1: Aways says yews is sowwy for pooping on your hubbys favowit bwankie.
 2: Aways watch wear he hiwds his waisins so yew can eat dem watter, and
    tewll hem dat he juwst forgowt were he put dem.
 3: Aways wuv him as doe he wuz your favowit chew toy... especiwy if he iz.
 4: Wet him haz da fewwetone fiwst, becawz he wuvs yew.....
 5: Infacwt, wet him be fiwst at evewyting like baffs, nail cwipping, and
    beddy-bye twime, cux yew "WUV" him:)
 6: And mowst of awll wake up ewach mowning wit wuv in yews eyes and yews
    hearts and knows dat yews iz da wuckiest giwls in da world.

My ma and da and my five "Sibs" wish yews all da best and if yews nedds
hewlp witing yews vows I iz pwetty well vewrsed and can help to make dem da
ones to mawk evewyone cwy.

Tawk to yews watter

Dizzy ( I will never gewt mawwied cuz I iz 5.. but I can pwetend)(Sigh)
Pogo ( Gewtting Mawwied iz for sizzys)(Dook, Dook)
Dunkin ( Iz der gownna be cake mama...awnd punch...awnd and tweets...awnd ..)
Patches ( I cawn be a bownser.. da flame on my hewd makes me wook powerfu l)
Beeper ( Is der gownna be soap to wik so I cawn bwo bubbwles)
Rainy ( I cawn be a bownser too...I juwst wike to wun into evewyone wit m y
head)

Allison..MA (Stop the chaos........PLEASE!!!!!!)
Chris..DA (Who's behind is that....and what are they doing that they
shouldn't?)