From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:26:26 EDT
FERRET FESTIVAL, June 26th: 9am to 2 pm.  Londonderry LION'S CLUB HALL,
256 Mammoth Road, Londonderry, NH.  $1.00 entry fee and children under
12 free.

DIRECTIONS; from North, I-93 South toward Salem/Boston.  Take the Route
102-W exit #4 toward Londonderry/Hudson.  Turn right onto NH 102/Nashua
Rd., Go l mile, turn RIGHT onto BUTTRICK ROAD.  .Ol mile and take RIGHT
onto PEABODY ROW, 1/2 mile take RIGHT onto MAMMOTH ROAD/NH - 128 and
1/2 mile down - Hall is on Right.

From South: 1-93 North - take Route 102 - W exit #4 toward
Londonderry/Hudson.  Turn LEFT onto NH-102/Nashua Rd.  and follow
directions as above.

HOWEVER: IF YOU MISS " BUTTRICK ROAD" stay on 102 about one mile more or
less and you will come to RT 128., take a RIGHT onto MAMMOTH ROAD and go
approx. 1.3 miles and Hall is on the right.  It is well maked with a big
sign out front.

Lost of games and there will be (2) new ones.  TURTLE RACE AND FLOWER POT
DIGGING.  Don't worry , no dirt just lots of RICE to dig in.

Games are $2.00 to enter except COMPANION CLASS and TOP FERRET OF THE
DAY.  $5.00 to enter each.

Lots of Raffles, good food Vendors, and YES a hugh "YARD" Sale to boot.
What a way to spend the day with the family and the LITTLE FUZZIES!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE: Each ferret must have WRITTEN PROOF of current
vaccination for distemper in order to be admitted to this event.  Ferrets
under the age of 16 weeks and ferrets that cannot be vaccinated will not
be admitted.  All ferrets must be in a carrier: when out of carrier, they
must be on a leash .

THIS IS OUR 10th ANNIVERSARY, and we plan on having a big event.
Remember this is our only fund raiser for these LITTLE FUZZIES.  Our
shelters are small, and we need help in paying for Vet bills and food
and litter.

CONTACT INFO: 603 669-5062, or 603-424-2941.  E-Mail : [log in to unmask]