From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:30:00 EDT
Hi FMLers!

I haven't posted in a while but am hoping that today I can get some advice
from our list vets or other knowledgeable people out there.

Claudia, my 7.5 yo MF sprite has stomach ulcers.  Normally I would just get
some amoxi and call it a day.  However, she ALSO has:
cardio
adrenal
insulinoma
bladder stones

She's on five medications a day for the above stuff, and as you can
imagine, I don't want to put her on anything else.  I have been adding
Slippery Elm bark to her duck soup but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Any suggestions for homeopathic/non-drug help?

I know we won't have her much longer anyway, but I want to keep her
comfortable.

Please send responses to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!!

Amy, Dave & Sarah (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian and Elektra