Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:27:46 -0700
Hi all

Sorry about these but for some reason my hooman is very buzy lately.
Working to much I guess.  I think I am caught up for da time being.

A little girl named Peanut came in today.  She waz met by Mac.  They
were very happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  They
sat around and talked for some time about da gossip and news at home.
After they were all talked out they headed out to see all da sights and
attractions.  They had to stop by da Babyfood Balconey to get a rather
large snack first.  I later saw them over at Dirt Mountain where they
were attempting to dig out a den.  They were doing alright but their
planning waz a little off.  After a while da local ferret engineers came
over to help and everything progressed along rather well.  They had a
nice den dug out in no time.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses
and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Wriggley came in later.  He waz met by Sabrina and
Pepper.  They were glad to see him and also glad to hear about home.
They sat around and talked for a while and got caught up on all da gossip
and news from home.  Then they headed out to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  They then headed out to da Tube Park where thye
wanted to run through da tubes and play.  They kinda took over some of da
practice tubes for some time whie they chased each other, played tag and
generally had a good time.  I asked them if they were practicing for da
competition and they said not right now as they were just having fun.
They ran for some time but eventual;ly got tired out and had to take a
nap at Hammock Haven.  He said to send luv and kisses and cuddles to hiz
mommy.

A little girl named Tori came in later.  She waz met by Samantha initally
and later Smokey, Bandit, Lucky and Boots came as well.  They were glad
to see her and greeted her warmly with a lot of hugs and stuff.  Then
they wanted to know what waz going on at home so they had to sit down an
talk and gossip for a while.  They got all talked out and headed out to
see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them running through da
Fields and playing tag and chase.  Everyone waz chasing everyone and
generally having a great time.  I think they even caught a few of da
cheweasels out there and got them safely stashed away.  She said she felt
bunches better and could finally breathe and was contented here although
it was not like home and missed mommy.  She said to send her luv and
kisses and hugs to her mommy.

I am off to da Fields to catch a cheweasel.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee