From:
Gail Kwak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:08:01 PDT
I'm going to have to agree with Rob here.  It sounds to me like Twitboy
has bigger issues than ferret odor.  I don't see how a smoker has room to
complain about any odor (I smoked a pack a day for over 5 years so I know
what I'm talking about)!  Until he can deal with his other issues, he will
never be happy.  I'd tell him to suck it up and move out.  You and Jasper
can always get another roommate if necessary!

Gail