From:
Kym Dirks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 11:32:14 EDT
Okay!  That's it!  I have to put my 2 cents in.  And, no....I wasn't the one
who called and called ya a killer Sandy.  Anyway, what is it with all the
live food talk here???  I am beginning to get disgusted.  Aren't our ferrets
DOMESTICATED????  Why would anyone feed them live fish, mice or chicks?
Reading some of these posts makes me want to vomit!  I would never let my
ferts get involved in such an act as ripping apart and eating live animals.
I would think that that would make them a bit aggressive.  I want my babies
to be sweet.  Is it really necessary to let ferrets do this?  Isn't ferret
food, ferretone, ferret treats, raisins, bananas...yadda yadda yadda ....
good enough for them?  I just don't get it!  I am not knocking anyone, but
in my opinion....IT IS WRONG!  Sorry, like I said in the top portion of
this message...just my 2 cents....and I believe it's worth more than that.

Also, Jenna?  Glad to see you back.  Hope you stay.  And....I hope you get
your fert back from your brother.  You don't have to spend alot of ferret
food hun....I think I pay about $7 for a 6 or 10 lb bag of ferret food.
Or...you can give them Science Diet for cats if that is more cost effective
for you.  I will probably get flamed for voicing my opinion above...but I
really don't care.  I also love my ferrets very much and I think anyone who
involves them in eating live meals are involving them in an aggressive,
disgusting act.

Woohoo....here we go....I am waiting for the flames....I can take it....!!!!
Actually, I kinda like it!  :)

Kym and the Zoo Crew  a.k.a. [log in to unmask]

   (*)___(*)