From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:41:36 -0500
I am leaving Moscow, Idaho today, and will be in the Missoula area Monday
for a couple of days.  Then, homne to see my mommie, then up to Portland
and Seattle, LA/SD, Denver and Laramie.  I put Laramie at the end of the
list because the collection is small, and I will dump it if I run out of
time.

Things are going well, I really miss my carpet monkeys, and thanks for all
the nice words regarding Ballistic.

BTW, anyone heard the telephone ad using the ferret?  The ad has a guy who
gets a free ferret with their phone, you hear strange animal sounds in the
background, then the ferret bites the guy.  The announcer then says, "I
hope you got your shots."  I will listen more carefully to get the name of
the company, but it is sort of hard to get ANY radio up in the mountains.

Bob C sans 21 ferts-o-joy (Missing Ballistic)