From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:03:05 EDT
Maren was asked to report on the ferrets that were taken from the snake
owner and she did. She stated the facts and her opinion about the
facts. At no time was she "imposing" her views on FML readers nor do I
feel she is "close-minded" as Kim stated in her post. While reading
Kim's post, the words "imposing" and "closeminded" definitely came
into my thoughts.

We are not stupid people Kim. We know that the kibble we feed our
ferrets was made from animals raised for food. We also pass laws that
insure their humane treatment and try our best to enforce them. The
thought of actually raising animals, seeing them thrive in our care
then tossing them alive to other animals to chase around then tear
apart and eat seems VERY cruel to us and we quite simply could never do
it no matter how much you try to convince us and how really long your
posts are. We also could not take a child's pet that they can no longer
care for and feed it LIVE to another animal. We care about all animals
not just ferrets and quite frankly anyone who doesn't is lacking
something in their character and in their heart.

Nancy, guardian to some, loving many others