From:
StarAngels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:24:10 -0700
>WEll, basically a rice box is a large plastic storage bin about 1.5 x 1.5
>feet and maybe a foot deep that you have put 20 to 30 lbs of raw plain
>rice in.  The fuzzies love to dig in it.  Other variations are to fill it
>with ping-pong balls, small plastic easter eggs or sand box sand.

Hi I"m Cheryl,
I also had a rice box for my babies..  and they had HAD a blast in them tho
one day during cleaning reason's i found that one had ate the rice..  talk
about panic!  never the less he is doing GREAT and not eating rice because
they dont' have it any more!

I would go with the ball theroy or paper works great too..  tho not as much
fun!  and i'm always watching my babies and this slip by me so not matter
how well you watch them how do you know what they are doing while UNDER
the rice!  till clean up time.