From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:34:55 -0500
We're looking for any help we can get here, as our vet has said that he's
also going to research more.  This is my 4 year old cinnamon jill, who came
from a private breeder and survived distemper as a kit.  She had her left
adrenal removed in May, and at the time, the vet commented that her kidneys
were smaller than usual and also mottled.  Now she is having kidney
problems, losing weight and being dehydrated.  The treatments that have
been suggested to us are giving her sub-q fluids every other day, changing
her diet to a lower protein one, and maybe giving her iron supplements
since she's borderline anemic.  Any other suggestions for treatment or
medications?  She is very special to me, she was an anniversary present
and is definitely "Mommy's girl".

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://www.furryferrets.org

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129