From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:23:03 -0800
Hi,
A lot of reactions about keeping your ferrets inside or outside or if you
should turn down the heat (or not) on behalve of your ferrets.

Since we only have the possibility of one heat in the living and we have
none in our bedrooms or elsewere, the ferrets who are staying inside at
the moment are "suffering" from the same cold as we are..honestly saying I
cannot imagine the ones who are staying in the shed are "suffering" more as
the ones staying inside.

All of our ferrets (own or shelter) are changing cages every few days, also
they are moving in and out..all of them are (also the ones who are staying
outside or in the shed) are comming in for playing every day, they are all
very social and even more social as most ferrets are overhere.  We get a
lot of compliments about the fact ours are so sweet, they never bite into
socks or ankles, etc.  We see all ferrets every day, so finding dead
ferrets in the shed or not noticing if they are losing weight or so isn't a
thing what ever will happen to us.  Actually: we never found a dead ferret
during the winter time also we never had one of our ferrets getting the
flue or so..they all are extremely healthy.

Ofcourse we do have some ferrets in our shelter who haven't got such a good
health, they came in like that and although it takes time their health
became better (however I don't believe till will ever be 100% healthy).

Bye, Carmen

=====
Ferret's Friend Forever
 - for indoor & outdoor ferrets-
NL - Pb 12, 4024 ZG, Eck en Wiel
Tel/Fax. 0344-692790
GSM:     0651-371058 na 19 uur 0626-482829