Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:05:52 -0400
I have been informed that until the patent filing process is complete
there can not be progress on eventual sales so there might be a good
wait.

Since there is no way to figure a timeframe from this just keep the
product in the back of your minds as a future one to get but do not
expect it to be soon.

The product not only is one that is preventing needless wildlife deaths
and reducing concerns related to wildlife in some areas, but it has
potential as a product to help domestic animals including our ferrets
which makes it a great example for ferret people of tax dollars at
work benefiting us and those we love, so something to smile about like
functional roadways, education, good programs at VA hospitals, food
inspection...

Sukie (not a vet) Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/