From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 19:22:48 -0500
Hi all.  This morning myself with from what I can gather a lot of you got
your e-mail back from the museum addressed to Sonia Peterson.  Does anyone
know if she is not excepting our e-mails or if it is just not a working
address anymore??

Sonia still has not contacted me, she did however contact my Treasurer to
find out how to care for the ferret.  They so far refuse to surrender the
ferret over to rescue or to a new home.  They state the employees all love
him, "Buzz" and that he brings in alot of money.  (of course money is more
important to them then the ferret).  I guess a gentleman donated a great
deal of money beause he got to see his first ferret.  Hey want to see a
ferret i have a bunch who love visitors!!

Anyway I am still collecting signatures, we got about 200 at our club
meeting.  I got caught with 6 sick ferrets this week and was not able to go
down to the museum, because these guys needed me 24 hours a day.  They all
feel better now and I think I can sneak out for a minute Monday to go down
there and DEMAND to talk to her.  I hate it that she has not contacted me.
I have been real nice so far for the ferrets sake.

Anyway you can all try to e-mail again to [log in to unmask] or if you
want a fax number let me know and I will e-mail that to you.  I will also
see if there is a general e-mail address to the museum and let everyone
know.  Take care everyone, Stephanie