From:
Christian Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 03:43:54 -0500
I was making my routine trip to Petsmart to pick up my ferret supplies today
when I noticed something NEW!!!  They now have ferret supplies, and the
Ferretone is actually cheaper than the Linatone for dogs!  They also have
TWO brands of ferret food available, which leads me to this question... I
have been using Iams kitten food ever since I bought my first ferret,
Feasel.  Should I switch them over to ferret food?  The two brand names are:
8in1 and Kaytee.  If I do switch them over, should it be gradual?  I mean,
should I mix the two types at first, or just give them a bowl of the "new
stuff?"

Christian