From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:19:38 -0400
Well, was good that today's FML was postponed..  I had a type-o in the
subject, had Gerret Group Title instead of Ferret Group Title..  ha!
THe dook is on me!

I noticed talk of what to call a group of ferrets.  Have some thoughts on
that.  Once at a job interview, the interviewer and I were discussing
our mutual love of ferrets and the problems the animals face in the hands
of uneducated owners.  A comment he made, which is soooo true, is that you
let a ferret out of the cage, they are going to get in trouble.  Is what a
ferret does.

Now, with that in mind, when I am here in the puter room doing puter
things, I sometimes close the door to keep the crew out while I work.
Always, when I open the door, there are two furry faces looking up at me
having backed off only a couple inches from the door crack.  The first
thought that always comes to my mind is 'Here comes trouble' (and I am
widely smiling when that happens).

Soooo, with that in mind, whenever two or more ferrets are gathered there
is 'trouble'.  A group of ferrets could be aptly called 'A Trouble' of
ferrets.  Ha!

On the down side, that would possibly give the ferts a less than flattering
view point, but would tell the truth, an education in itself to the
uninitiated and first time buyers.  Might save a carpet shark or two from a
horrid life.

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed