Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:36:38 -0700
As long as other FMLers are introducing themselves, I'd like to say
hello too.

Hi.  My name is Bobbi and I was introduced to the WOW (World of Weasels)
about four years ago thanks to my son Limejello.  Actually, my first ferret
wasn't really intended for me.  It was a gift from Limejello to his younger
brother and his wife.  Because they were expecting a baby right away, they
didn't think babies and ferrets would mix very well so they gave me the
ferret to take care of for them.

Once I got to know Rascal, there was NO WAY I was going to gve him back.
(Why are first ferrets so perfect?  ) At any rate, I am a victim of ferret
math and am now owned by 5 fuzzies.

Rascal-- an albino, almost 5 yrs. old now and a gentleman in every way.
Dickens--a sable and a real high flyer.  has faith in his ability to jump
         or climb anywhere. Rascal"s brother
Calamity Jane--my first female and a DEW.  very sweet but a loner.  3
               yrs old
Angelica--just got her this summer.  What can I say?  If she was a child,
          she'd probably be on Ritalin.  A very hyper young lady.
Booker-- Angelica's "sister"  The biggest ferret I've ever seen-3.5 lbs
so far--a deaf blaze and not the most graceful dancer in the chorus.

There you are.  That's us.  We're so glad to learn about all of you.  I've
only been an FLMer since July and think it's a wonderful way to keep up
with what's going on in the ferret world.

Almost forgot-- I have a husband who's hooked on fuzzies as bad as I am.
Also, 2 cats, Katt and Missy

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Rascal, Dickens, Calamity Jane, Angelica and Booker

+++++
Many a child has been spoiled because you can't spank grandmas.
+++++