Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 16:48:36 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!

Yes, that's right - - clean up your act.  And the Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network (PFSN) can help.

On Saturday, August 24th, the PFSN will be having a fundraiser Car-Wash.
All donations will go to help the PFSN support and help open new ferret
shelters in the good ol' Pacific Northwest.

The car wash will be held at the PetsMart in Beaverton, Oregon (Walker
Road and Cedar Hills Blvd) from 10am-4pm.  Volunteers will be onhand to
speak fuzzy, get friendly, and.. oh, yeah.. to wash your vehicle as well.

Since this the location where the PFSN has it's 'Adoption Days', there
will also be a fuzzbutt or two that could use a good home (or at least
some luvin' hugs).

Questions ??  Contact me [log in to unmask] and I'll try and get the
answers for ya~!

Warm Fuzzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew
The unofficial official 'voice' of the PFSN

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew