From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 22:19:57 -0800
To the ferret shelter operators all over the world.  Thank You for always
having open doors when we are unwelcome elsewhere.  Thank You for the
immediate care you give us when we come in sick, dirty and frightened.  You
always welcome us with love.  Thank You for not discriminating against our
breed, sable/silver mitt/panda etc.  Thank You for the endless hours you
spend in caring for us.  The long hours with no or little sleep to watch
over us.  Thank you for relocating us to loving homes, or keeping us when
no one else wants us.  You all are very Special Extraordinary people,always
thinking of us ferrets first.  You lavish hours/money and love on us.  You
use newsgroups/boards and vets for our betterment.  Don't think we don't
appreciate it, we do.  Thank You from all ferrets.

fuzzybutts