Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:32:45 -0400
I just read the greeting for MoJo Man.....guess I should've been
reading a little bit more carefully, before sending off the last post,
requesting a greeting....."slow down Kim" comes to mind.....thank you
again. to all of you, and specially Sarah Ferret for the beautiful
greeting MoJo received.....I have printed it, and will be putting it
in a frame.....along with Ricky's, Lena's, Artie's and Zeus's. How can
I say everything that is in my heart, to all you special people out
there? How can I articulate, how very much each and everyone of you
means to me? Well, I guess I can't put into words, all my feelings -
but I can say this: May God bless each and every one of you, in
sickness or in health - and may you all know, that your all very
special to me, and each other...in ways you'll never all know, but in
ways you always feel....when we all come together, here, on this list.

From Our House to Yours,

Kim and Her Army of Idiots....