From:
Mia and Patrick Emery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:43:08 -0700
Well
Do I feel stupid!  Here I send in a well meaning post ( not having seen the
magazine) telling you all that we shouldn't put on blinders to the bad
stuff etc..  etc..  Well imagine my surprise when I see that the pic in
question was just meant in fun.  I'm telling you some people are WAY TOO
SENSITIVE!!!!!  Here I thought that a serious article was published in poor
taste.  GROW UP PEOPLE!

Mia