From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 22:10:14 -0700
Just wanted to thank all those of you that have emailed with advice
and comfort about Puck's head injury. Even though most of you I'd
never talked to before I feel a great deal of comfort in getting these
emails. This email list is not just a great way to get info about
ferrets but it definitely provides an incredible amount of support
in times like this.

Puck's doing a bit better. Still not "out of the woods" but at least
we know his skull isn't fractured. The swelling has started to go down
and he's still eating and drinking. I've also opened back up the upper
part of my Quality Cage so he can intermingle with his friends. They
definitely can sense he's not well as even though it's been warm enough
for solo-sleeping someone's always snuggled up to him. Last night I
checked him before bed and he and his pal Pan were in this hanging bed
with Pan wrapped behind Puck with his paws around him :) Earlier today
Roxy was snuggled up to him. Pan's also finally convinced Jack to do
some serious boy-ferret wrestling every day since Puck hasn't been up
to it.

Thanks again,
Laura