Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 01:30:14 -0500
Well Misty is much better.  But I noticed that Thumper is very afraid when
she wakes up at first.  It would usually take me about five minutes to calm
her down.  I talked to Karen about it.  She has been a real saint lately
with Misty and all.  I needed some advice and she was there.  Well she said
that about 75% of Panda ferrets are deaf.  She is a Panda.  I tested her
and she did not pass any of the tests.  I banged on a pot REALLY LOUD
nothing, I tried kissing sounds and still nothing.  I had to calm Misty
down after that though.  She does not sleep very hard either.  I also
opened the cage very slowly without making a movement of the cage or a
sound for that matter and snapped and clapped andyet once again nothing.
Does any one have any advice on how to "train" her.  She is only nine
months old and not very obediant.  Also I'm having a little trouble with
litter training her.

Linda, Misty and Thumper