From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:05:53 EDT
Hi to all
I was asked to let everyone know that we will have a photographer there to
take pictures of your fuzzies all dressed up in costume or just for fun.  I
want to thank all of you who are making this another good turn out.  Just a
reminder that you still have till the 9th to be included in the program
book and up to the day of the show to register in the rings that are still
open.  I hope all of you are having a great summer.  See you at the show.

As Always
Ed Sr., Potto, Snoops and snickers Crist