From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:25:51 -0800
Dear All,

The Baltimore Ferret Club has been kind enough to host a
discussion/strategy session on HB 1292, "The Ferret Protection Bill",
at their meeting today.

To view HB 1292: http://mlis.state.md.us/2006rs/bills/hb/hb1292f.pdf

I spoke with Delegate Susan McComas this week.  She's the lead sponsor of
this bill and will be attending the meeting.  We will be strategizing for
success.

The Meeting is today, Sunday, Feb 26th, at 2pm, at the Middle River Rec
Center.

I hope as many folks as possible can make it.

Barbara Clay
 Dir of Shelter Affairs
 Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter, Inc.
 Parkton, Maryland 21120
 www.rockysferrets.com

Directions:

From 695 take exit 35B "Aberdeen" ( Pulaski Hwy - also known as Route
40) to Martin Blvd.  Turn right and at the 2nd light, turn left, this
is Compass Road.  Victory Villa, aka Middle River Rec. Center, is on
your left.