From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:23:40 -0700
what i'm needing is a ferret vet who is willing to take payments for
Adrenal Surgey..  I know my baby boy who is about 3 has it..  he has the
sign's..  lost of hair.. somewhat agressive.. ect..  in my search around
here i find ONLY ONE VET and he want's about 1300.00 for the complete
surgery..and he is the only vet in my area who even know's what a
tennennsee panel is... I dont' have that kind of money all at once... I
would have had most..  but i had to put down one of my baby's for JL I
also have a med card for them but there's only 500 left on it and the 1
vet here does not take it..  what i'm needing other then the money... is
a vet any where around from say..  maybe portland to belleuve,..  i am in
the washington area..  but for a cheaper vet would be worth it..  I don't
mind paying the bill but this is the only Ferret Vet and he use's to his
advanage... or am i wrong do all Adrenal's cost this much!?

HELP..
Please respond to this letter.here.  I post anonymously because i already
know what most of you will say... I did have another vet but he left the
area 3 week's ago for another state :(

[MU]