From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 19:41:40 -0400
Hi everyone, the Rocky Mountain Pet expo is Nov. 2nd & 3rd, it is a huge
pet expo here in Denver that we have a booth at ever year.  so any of you
ferret groups who want info. out at our table just mail it to me.  It is a
big event with folks coming from all over the west coast.  And even some
from the east.

The 2nd annual Ferrets Etc. ferret Halloweeen party was a great sucess,
Skittles our mascot got 3rd place for cutest costumn in her little bunny
suit.  She was so cute.

Take care everyone.  Stephanie