From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 02:03:02 EST
I would like to thank all of you for the incredible number of "get well"
wishes I received over the last day or so.  It was heartwarming to read
ALL of your notes (and even virtual postcards!).

Many of you expressed concern that I'm still not well.  Assuming you were
talking about my physical well-being, I really am doing fine.  (What better
proof than the hospital discharging someone who has good health insurance!).
A large combination of unusual events threw my electrolyte balance way off,
causing some pretty confusing symptoms.  Nothing a few bags of potassium
(that stuff sure does hurt) and such didn't fix.  And next time, I won't
drive a few hours and take a hot and crowded bus back for a few more hours
all without a bite to eat :-(

Anyhow, with this issue I guess we're pretty much back on schedule.  Thanks
again for all your concerns and happy holidays to all.

Bill