From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:54:51 -0700
Not!  Warning.  Bob Church is advertising for free ferret-featured housing,
but beware... he won't show!  He asked once before and was offered a couch,
9 ferrets a lawn & a hose to get them leapin', Hungarian FOOD, & BEER in WA
state ... I got a "promise" to show, and no-show!

And NOW.  I've received the pic I've been promised for quite some time of
Bob Church at an Oregon Ferret Association's (OFA's) member's houseboat -
hi Georgia!

and there he is...

I expected wild wavy hair sprouting from a huge, burgeoning head; flaring,
suck-worthy nostrils; giant, flopping filthy burmeda trousers; a ragged,
grimy, sooty, dingy, excrement-caked (ferret of course) t-shirt...

...you know, a scientific BONE guy!

In the pic (maybe an alien replacement) is a youngish, 25-30 (maybe 35ish)
looking guy with dark, straight, neatly combed hair; A T-SHIRT WITH IRONED
SLEEVES!; dark blue and white checked trousers that look brand new from
K-mart, and, maybe, if I squint, a tiny earring, NOT a giant pirate cross.

What the heck... Boooobbbieeee!  (can't help it; I love sitcom "King of the
Hill").... What gives, Bob, was it a bad day?

WHO IS *THIS* BOB CHURCH????

That's the internet for you...

Lynn and the Gang of 8 Leapin' Lizards (+ Squeeks and Schroedee in spirit)

PS.  Okay, Bob, you can still come if you want to our Seattle, WA abode (I
now realize how wonderful and many the OFA people are and understand why you
decided to hang out there)... but this time the Hungarian food will be
extra, extra hot!  And it may even be BYOB, and I don't mean Bob.