Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:32:01 -0500
Today was a special day.  A couple from the beautiful state of Kentucky
drove to my home to look at my ferrets.  They left with 5 to join their 8
at home.  They brought pictures of their "ferret set up in their home" to
share with me...I was impressed.  they have had ferrets for years...
understands ferrets and my ferrets LOVED them!  It is not everyday that
people like these come into ones life.

If the Barton's read this I would like to say...thank your again for
giving so much love to ferrets!!

Debbie