From:
Thomas Beckner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:01:12 EDT
Hi Gang,

I just thought I would re-post some WONDERFUL ferrets needing homes in
Palm Bay.  They are some sweeties that I took in to get out of bad
situations.  There are three females, all under a year old.  Friendly,
playful, healthy and all up to date on shots.  Each has a story, which I
will gladly share.  ~~ Then there is Scooter and Dora, a really really
nice bonded pair.  They are about a year and half old.  Very healthy,
and also up to date on shots.  Lastly, there is Homer & Marge, they were
brought to me this weekend by a friend, they belonged to his brother who
moved to one of the Carolinas.  Both are friendly, but Homer is showing
big-time signs of adrenal.  They are said to be 4 yrs old.  They came
with a 'small' cage and minimal supplies.They REALLY need a good home
soon.

I am NOT a rescue in any way shape or form, but I also can't say no to
a ferret in need.  I just couldn't see this pair getting dropped at the
humane society.  I would love to keep them all, but realistically it is
not possible, and until I find some good homes for these ANGELS, I am
limited on helping others.  :(

On a side note, I have a Marshalls mini-mansion someone can have if they
want it.  I don't use it, and it is just taking up room.

The ferrets above are desperately in need of good forever homes, and
trust me, they will love you forever for it.  If you are interested,
please email me at [log in to unmask]
-These babies are waiting............

Tom
Kodiak & Winnie-Chow Chows
Colby-Maine Coon  Cat
Kodo, Podo, Ickobod, Monte, Snickers, Zander, Darby, Lily, Laurel, Fanny,
Dale, Simon, & Huckleberry -Ferrets

Please help animals in need due to Hurricane Katrina.... Please....

<http://www.Noahswish.com>
 or
<http://www.hsus.com/>