From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:26:49 -0400
You all know me and mine -- "Lori in Ohio" with the "guiding-eye"
ferrets or "ferret GPS". Well, the ferrets talked me into something.
And, I talked Mom into it. We are opening a ferret bedding business!
Everything is handmade by Mom in North Carolina. I can't be much good
for that all the way up here in Ohio, so I am doing the accounting and
website. Mom has spent the last month sewing up special Grand Opening
stock, while I've learned how to create a website. Even if you aren't
in the mood for bargain prices (Grand Opening sale, you know!), at
least take a look at the website and give us your comments.

You can find us, Ferrets at Heart at:
http://ferretsatheart.com/

The Grand Opening sale is through Monday morning. Each fabric pattern
available has only been made into two or three sets. Mom and I decided
it was better to make high-quality fashionable ferret bedding, not
mass-produce with unfinished seams showing. Even the cloth is washed
before any sewing takes place, so cloth, with shrinks unevenly, won't
shrink your bedding out-of-shape.

We aren't even advertising yet. I wanted the FML to have the Grand
Opening sale. You have supported me through so much over the years.
Wonderful goodies started popping up in the mail, when I wrote of the
paralyzed Codo and his road to being mostly all ferrety again. Many
of you have become family to me. Thank you. Here's to you FML!

With respect,

Lori in Ohio
Ferrets at Heart

...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Charlie, and Holly

Missing Frost... and so many others

Personal email: [log in to unmask]
Business email: [log in to unmask]