From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:45:02 PST
hi FMLers,

So many people have lost their loving little ferts, to go off to play at
the Rainbow Bridge.  You know they still love you, and they know you still
love them, just the part were you lose them, thats the hard part.  It is so
hard to say goodbye, and its something nobody has ever wanted to do.  In my
time with the ferts, i have only lost two, but those two were two too many.
I think about them all the time.  Any time some writes about a sick ferret,
they come up.  Any time some writes about a ferret who weasal wardanced off
to the bridge, i remember them.  "Memories are golden, well maybe that is
true.  I never wanted memories, i only wanted you." Remember that line?
its from one of the poems i caught on the fml.  Its the truth.  But its the
Memories that keep you going, day after day.  The memories remind you of
some of the best things that ever happened, and ever could happen to you.

Anyone who has lost a ferret and helped them go to the bridge is strong,
very strong.  It`s one of the hardest things to do, lose a loved one.
People called me 'stupid' and 'insane' for crying and crying when i lost
my ferts.  They just mean so much to me, its so hard.  But i was strong,
and the memories keep me going.

Skeeter brings back all those memories, the ones i love.  Skeeter is there,
welcoming every newcomer, who comes wardancing in.  He is strong, and so
is his owners, like many of you all out there.  I want to send my deepest
condolences to everyone was has a sick ferret, or has lost one.  Keep the
memories, never let them go.  Never let them go.

Everyone hug their ferrets extra tonight, show them their love whiel you
still can.

bye bye, love ya all

[SH]