From:
S & J Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 15:58:58 -0500
Hi,
My name is June and I am a member of the Kansas City Ferret Hotline
Association.  We are planning a ferret fun match in November of this year,
but we've never done anything like this before.  We already have space to
hold the fun match donated to us from one of our local pet stores where
we've done several education days.  I know some of you FMLers would be
willing to help with advise on games, legal issues, etc.  Anyone that has
participated in or helped put a fun match on; what are some of the pros
and cons?  What went over well, what didn't?

You are welcome to send e-mail directly to me. [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance :-)
Fuzzy hugs
June and the five fuzzters