Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 06:48:38 -0700
I have 3 playpens set up on the front deck/porch.  They hook together
nicely, I added nylon zip ties for extra security.  I also have it
arranged so it's divided, I'm trying to introduce a new/foster ferret and
my Parris is being a bit of a brat.  This way she is *with* the new guy,
but can't get to him.  In my opinion, these play pens are one of the best
investments I've made for the ferrets.  Very portable, we use them for
adoption/education events too.  Do be careful about anything they can
push against the side, climb on, then up and over.

Ardith
www.nnfn.net
www.renoferrets.org