Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 09:31:15 -0500
Dear Heather,

Thank you for the info in regards to Universal Studios.

Dear Sirs: Universal Studios:

In regards to Ben Stiller and the Movie "Along Came Polly"

I am a Ferret owner, upset with the idea you have allowed and falsely
represented that a ferret is a vicious biting animal, this is so far
from the truth.  My ferrets are very dear, bring enormous love, happiness
and smiles by their happy trusting attitude.  Any animal threatened will
try to protect themselves, surely you put that ferret in a hostile
environment , shame on you.

I am saddened by your approach to claim they are any thing less than
loving sweet little animals.

Sincerely, Beverly Edwards on behalf of "Lacey Rose" and "Flower"