From:
Billy Toler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:39:39 EST
I read a story on the PETCO ferrets not being litter trained...that seems
odd...almost all of our 12 fuzzies came from PETCO, and everyone one of
them were litter trained...PETCO is the only place I will buy our babies
from...That is the cleanest, and best ran pet store I have ever been in,
I can't say why your kids weren't litter trained, I frequent several
PETCO's in our area and the first thing I do is go to the ferrets, and
I've never seen not one time any poo outside of the litter pan, I wish I
could tell you why your's weren't but I can't...All I can say is all of
ours as well as our friends were all litter trained...

Billy... and the 12 Fiesty Ferrets...

[Moderator's note: If anyone is keeping score, note that this post and
the previous one came essentially from the same family, sent about a
minute apart.  I'm not commenting on the content of the posts, just that
they seem to be from the same family.  BIG]