From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 07:17:37 -0500
I woke up to find that TBM had been working hard all night. What used
to be a piece of rug was all in a pile of very short ripped out fibers
strewn all over the floor area. For sure Mukluk had been trying to
tunnel out of the room.

Some sent me suggestions but I figured out how to defeat Mukluk and all
the machinery he has brought in. Now I have an old piece of tug I used
to have as a throw rug in front of the house front door that has worn
out. Then where the plywood block meets the floor and over the scrap
throw rug I have a piece of Plexiglas. That has stopped the TBM
activity and Mukluk's advance. It was quiet today all night! Has taken
me a week to figure out how to fix this problem once and for all.
Mukluk met me this morning kind of sheepishly bowing to defeat. He
has given up and that is what I wanted.

So we both are now friends again, all things are back to normal. Mukluk
even dragged those much needed rain clouds to California!! He did a
good much needed job.

Anyone have need for a lightly used TBM?