Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:12:09 EDT
Mary asked if there was a ferret chat.

At www.ferretsunited.org there is a link for a live ferret chat room
where you can even create private rooms.  However, it is very new and the
room is often empty, but it is a great place to have someone meet at
certain times and you can have people from around the world, have many
people and not have to pay a phone company (yeh!)

There is a ferret auction site there also.  I am getting ready to auction
some stained glass ferret latte glasses as soon as I finish them.  There
is a craft section with ferret clothing patterns, the works!

I was thinking it would be cool to get a ferret Vet, artist, writer, etc.
and post a time and have live talks with them.  It is there for the
ferret community to use.  Deva