From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:49:43 -0800
please forgive me for posting so much tonight.

Now that my wayward weasel is home and tucked in for the night.  I want to
ask that all of you say a prayer for those who are STILL GRIEVING in some
way.  They are the ones who really need your support now.

It is through all of you and a lot of believing, that Eppers and his mommy
have been reunited.  My heart is a peace now.  I will keep all up to date
on what i am currently trying to digest about the past 8+weeks, he has
been missing since the week of Thanksgiving...so..it has been a long long
time.

Sincerely
donna & Eppy