From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 23:03:57 -0400
Hi everyone!

I wasn't going to write today because I've been so upset all day about
what's been going on between folks on the FML.  I realize that I'm just a
new member but some of you don't seem to realize how much getting the FML
means to some of us.

Dayna, I don't know you very well yet but if it helps the first time I read
about Foggy I cried and laughed and oh how I wished I could do more.  I
loved reading your postings and I miss them very much.  Please......start
again.  Sometimes people hurt other peoples feelings but don't make us go
without your wonderful way of telling about the fuzzies.  Just hearing you
talk I can feel the love you have for the fuzzies under your care.  I marvel
at how many you must take care of.  Please know that you have made one
person feel good.  I only wish that I had what it takes to do what you do.

To all the rest of you who may have had your feelings hurt... Please come
back.  I've just started reading the FML and quite frankly it is my daily
fix also.  I have to force myself to wait until I come home from work to
download it instead of running late in the morning by turning on the
computer and being drawn to that days post.  I am awed by all the wonderful
fuzzy people out there and now that I've found all of you I don't want to
not here from any of you.

God Bless all of the shelter people and fuzzies who aren't as blessed as the
ones who have loving homes.  I wish I could take all of them.

I love you all...BIG... You are wonderful, too.  Keep doing just what you
have been.  I for one appreciate all that you do.

LOL
Petsgalor9(Pat)