From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:14:00 -0700
William wrote:
>... The reason I joined this list to begin with was the wealth of
>knowledge and expertise I could avail myself of in learning more and
>more about these beautiful and magically fascinating creatures.
>BUT..... with that said... why on earth when someone asks for advise or
>has a question would anyone answer with belittling, rude remarks?  The
>reason people ask the questions IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER!

I'm a veteran of listserves (13 yrs) and must say that there are always
some who lack cooth and understanding .  I must say that MY POST are rude
at times and I hope that those who I offended will forgive me .

But I do wish that you would stay William, nothing you said was a one way
ticket off the list , just ask "BIG" , he'll tell you the same.  Your
input is needed , your remarks and replies needed and you ideas needed .

If you go I hope you come back even to lurk.  Well that's my two cents .

Mark (Death Adder)