From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 13:40:51 -0800
To Vets & other FMLers,

Please Help!!

What are the tried & true warning signs for a potential blockage in a
ferret??  I have two females Jasmine & KC, and both are acting completely
normal - eating/sleeping/playing as usual, but last night and this morning,
Jasmine tried to use the litterbox as she usually does, acted like she was
"going", but nothing came out!  As I mentioned - she's still acting normal
and happy, so I am perplexed.

[Moderator's note: There was more to this post, but I lost the rest of the
post without reading it and don't want to wait another day to post this.
I'll be glad to forward any responses, anyhow... for all I know the lost
part had contact information.  BIG]