From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 07:33:17 -0500
Dear Ferret Friends,

There seems to be much to say about how to euthanize a ferret or any
animal for that matter.

Alicia wrote a very good article a few days ago, and I would urge you
to re-read it and listen to what she has to say.

I've known Alicia for almost 20 years, yes, it is almost that long,
and found her to be a very kind, considerate and caring person. She is
usually right on the money with her advice and always has the ferrets
best interest at heart.

She is compassionate and would never do anything to hurt or make a
ferret uncomfortable. She has fought for ferrets rights, and gone on
the line for the ferrets in her care. She is always willing to help,
and her knowledge is a great resource for FML people.

For those who are new to the FML and do not know Alicia of Ferretwise,
I wanted to add my two cents and give her a thumbs up for her article.

Marilyn Ledoux at Ledoux Hospice working under Ferretwise Rescue and
Rehab.