From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:00:22 -0700
All of my ferrets love the game of toss 'em on the bed, and then attack
them with the blanket.  I inadvertantly discovered this fact years ago,
when I only had my first ferret Zooey.  She used to follow me around when i
was getting ready in the morning, waiting 'til she knew I was about to open
the door, planning on making her (unnoticed) escape right between my legs.
Right before opening the door though i would pick her up and toss her on
the bed (five ft. away), and promptly close the door.  This went on for
weeks and weeks and months until for some reason I wasn't as prompt with
closing the door and I actually saw her reaction to being tossed on the
bed.  She loved it.  She's always been a quiet ferret, but she sure
wardanced after being tossed on that bed!

Minta
(& Zooey...I'm just as cute sleeping, aren't I?
Sybil...I'll do anything for a sock, maybe I'll even kiss you!
Martin...slippers....slippers...I smell slippers...
& Linus...I'll do anything for a banana!)