Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:16:53 -0800
Hello ferret lovers all around. I had great response to my add
regarding the Rainbow Bridge Inspired Print (all proceeds going to
Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue) and a lot of people were
asking if I do custom pet art. So I started up a website, a simple free
geocities site (hey, I'm a college student) that I can direct everyone
to if they are interested. Normally I don't do commissions, but in the
holiday spirit, I made the website and will do it.

So, if you're interested, visit:
http://www.geocities.com/art.imals

I only listed pencil art prices, but I have experience in all types of
mediums.