Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:42:02 -0700
This morning was typical for a Saturday. I tried to sleep in amongst
ferret sheet sharking and Serena mouthing the sheet sharks through the
blankets at the regular get up time. When that didn't work, someone
came up and looked in my face, when that didn't work they rubbed their
furry whiskers on my cheek and when I opened my eyes Sammy zoomed back
under the covers and down to my feet where Serena tried to grab him
through the covers and got my foot instead. The ferrets are lazy in the
morning, not so the ferruppy who zooms up and down the hallway side
swiping tottering ferrets. These ferrets are NOT early morning ferrets.
I heard a hiss and growl from the ferrets warning Serena to back off.
She cocks her head sideways with a quizzical expression not quite
getting it. Ahhh mornings.

Serena was automatically entered in week 2 of the cutest dog contest.
We can vote for her once each day. And we can vote for other cute
dogs/puppies in the same day too. I can only enter one picture each
week and since this one was automatically entered I wasn't able to
enter one with her and the ferrets.

Here is a direct link to her photo:
<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=72E29DCDBA2A546CD3E16F9575A760F7>
If the link doesn't work you can do a search for Serena. She's the one
looking out the window.

The ferrets are rooting for Serena to win so they can have all the
N-bones they want! This morning Serena took Leo's N-bone right out of
his mouth! He was not pleased.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org