Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 19:32:21 -0700
Hi everyone.  I'm new to this list and to being owned by a ferret.  It's so
great to have this kind of medium.  I read through the faqs and read a few
books before we actually purchased our new little girl, Gadget.  She's about
8wks old and full of spit and vinagar.  I'm learning everyday what the term
"ferret-proofing" means and I've also learned that what was ferret-proofed
yesterday may not be so today.  I was just telling a co-worker today about
how great it is that Gadget uses her litter box 100% of the time, THEN
tonight I found it.  The secret poop patch.  Well at least it's on the only
tile in the house.  It's kind of dirt colored so maybe thats why she uses it
and why I didn't notice.  Gadget was very nippy after we got her home but
she must be getting better because I've notice my wounds are hardly
noticable now :) .  She is so much fun, I can spend hours just watching her
play.  We bought her a little stuffed hedgehog and she will attack it
relentlesly.  I also keep finding the hedgehog stuffed into some of the
strangest places.

Well I could go on and on but you've all been there so I'll resist the urge.
Glad we found you so we can keep on learning!
Debbie and Inspector Gadget