From:
Ricky Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 11:55:10 -0400
Hello all,

I've got two ferrets of my own right now, and my second one is relatively
new.  Something i've noticed is that my older one's, Isis's, ear looks
fairly mangled, and soon after found that my other one, Ermine, was actually
chewing on Isis's ear, and making a sort of petting motion on her head.  The
whole time Isis is drifting calmly to sleep.  It seems to me that Ermine is
giving Isis a sort of, well, massage.  Does anyone know anything about this?
If so e-mail me.

On a completely different subject could anyone e-mail me whatever they know
about ferretnet?

                    Thanks,
                    Enrique133