From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 22:01:39 -0500
Hi all--
The ferrets' food dish is located about six feet from the head of my bed, so
I hear them loud and clear when they eat during the night.  But it makes me
smile and say "oh, one of my babies is eating, that's good" and then I fall
back asleep.  I guess having gone through one blockage incident I'm always
glad for signs that the bugs are fine.  Attempts to pull up the carpet at
4am are another matter though...

Regina (Cully, I know that's you)
Cully (but it doesn't belong flat on the floor like this, I keep telling you)
and Amelia (I'm good, I'm curled up here by mom, I never do bad things)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee