Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:33:19 -0600
I require information on the drug Tylosin, a.k.a. Tylocine.  My vet does
not have any information for its use for ferrets, but has plenty of info
on it in use in cats and dogs.

It looks like my Chook has a uncommon bacteria in his bowels that is
causing his wasting.  Tylosin is described in the treatment for cats and
dogs who carry this bacteria.  If one of the vets (or anyone) on this list
has any knowledge about this drug and its usage in ferrets, I would be
grateful.  Time is running out for my Chook and we are looking to get some
answers fast.

Thanks
Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
For the love of ferrets.....